Tuesday 26 June 2012

Wow Mascara

I am definitely a mascara girl and my long journey to find my perfect mascara may be over. I do love Laura Geller's products and after being so let down by many other big brand mascaras, I thought I would give Laura's 'Wow' mascara a try, which is fragrance and paraben free.
I haven't been dissapointed. A rich glossy black mascara that looks the same at the end of the day as when I first applied it. No clumping or smudging, it thickens and curls my lashes in just a couple of coats. The brush is a great size and shape which makes applying a breeze - it's easy to pick up and coat every lash, top and bottom.
I have found this to be brilliant for my sensitive eyes, and it's easy to remove at the end of the day, with no sign of panda eyes in the morning.
Packaging is a sleek metallic gun metal grey tube which will grace any make up bag.
I'm really happy with this product which is currently priced at £16.50 on qvcuk.com.

What is your favourite mascara?


No comments:

Post a Comment