After doing my full make up each morning, like most, I carry a make up bag (leopard print of course) with me throughout the day. I don't carry things like foundation or eye make up, but there's always shine touch ups to be done, or lippy to be applied.
- Clear eyes maximum redness relief eye drops (I work on a computer all day)
- Kleenex shine absorbing sheets
- Tangle Teezer hairbrush
- Botanics hand cream
- Corn Silk face power
- Laura Geller fan brush for a light dusting of powder
- Revlon lip butter in Crème Brulee
- Ultrasun lip balm
- Amazing Cosmetics concealer
- Glossybox lipstick in glossy pink
- Christian Dior lipgloss
- Laura Geller retractable baked powder brush (loaded with Balance n Brighten)
- Figs & Rouge balm (review here)
I'm fairly surprised by this post as I thought I carried a lot more it - certainly feels like it!
What's in you daily make up bag?