I like writing these posts - I save all my empties throughout the month and then convince myself how thrifty I've been!
This is what I used up in September
- Lee Stafford Argan Oil Heat Defence Spray - would never be without this. I love Lee Stafford products and was once lucky enough to have him cut (just a trim) my hair :)) I wash and straighten my hair every day and spray this before blow drying and then again before using my beloved GHDs
- Gillette Satin Care Shave Gel - does what it says on the tin
- Gatineau Activ Eclat - one of my favourite exfoliators, you can read my review here
- Sole Sister Foot Scrub - a find from Sainsburys which I will review later. A definate repurchase
- Clinique Even Better Dark Spot Corrector - thanks to the sun (and my age) I do have a couple of hyperpigmentation marks on either side of my nose. I use one pump of this serem each morning (once my Ultrasun has sunk in) and in the evening (on a non Liquid Gold night) and this has definatley helped fade the marks. I dont think it will ever fade them completely, but they are not much of an issue to me any more. I have been using this for the last 18 months and will continue to purchase
- Gatineau Floracil Eye Make Up Remover - my favourite eye make up remover ever! This is also lovely to use as an eye treatment/compress
- Gatineau Anti Aging Gommage - this was in a travel kit and is a strange roll off exfoliator. This didn't wow me so I wouldn't repurchase. I didn't feel this did anything for my skin
- Botanics Hot Cloth Cleansing Balm - a staple product, you can read my review here
- YSL Eye Make Up Remover - a travel size that I recieved with a Mascara kit. Lovely to use and I would welcome this addition in further YSL kits
- Sure Maximum Protection Anti Perspirant Deoderant - Can I get excited over a deodorant? No, not really, but this is my repeat purchase of choice. The description states you should apply after a shower in the evening and the formula adjusts and lasts throughout the following day, but I don't use it this way. I apply each morning after a shower just as I would with any standard deodorant and am protected throughout the day
- Figs & Rouge Rambling Rose balm - another definate repurchase, you can read my review here
- Laura Geller Eye Spackle - a waterproof eye primer. I always use an eye primer before applying any eye make up, it really does make a difference. It gives an even blank canvas to give true colour pay off, stops any creasing and holds eye make up in place for hours and hours. I will repurchase this in the future but am trialling another make at the moment which I will review later.
So there is is, my September Empties - I think I've done pretty well.
Did you mange to use much up in September?